Saturday, November 21, 2015

Knee Deep in the Holiday Season

Big boy in a little swing. He loved pushing his little bro but wasn't a huge fan of me pushing him. This one has to do things on his own speed. 
A couple weeks ago they opened a Hanna Anderson boutique at the Keirland Commons shopping area and I took the boys over for a peek. We got some stormtrooper pjs and newborn jammies for my expecting friend's baby shower.  Littlest man loved the water fountain even though it was 68 degrees. Brrrr. 
Someone loves hands on activities in the morning. This day it was paint and this is him saying paint. He painted about 4-5 pages drawing with pen then painting them. A multimedia artist ahead of his time. 
The kick off into the holiday season was little man turning 2 and then of course the Naylor's favorite holiday Halloween!  We were 3 parts Wizard of Oz and 1 part Star Wars. I made Logan's costume which I was pretty proud of (he even let me hair spray his hair), got the Dorothy costume for $1 and Rob scored his mask for $19. All in all a successful costume adventure!  Here I am staring down Thanksgiving already. I swore I just started school and now I'm very close to being half way through.  
Just got finished writing a website for a donors chose project at school. I will have the link up for people to donate for my items, which include; a chromebook, document camera and projector. There are teachers across my District who were asked to write a proposal. This proposal, my Begin mentoring program all while I'm getting ready for a sub next week has been extremely hectic. We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the smiles it will bring.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: