Look at this pair, post Thanksgiving feast working off the carbs outside, and another successful holiday meal at the Naylor's. We had some house guests this year. My college roommate Amber and her family stopped off for a quick visit before they headed to Prescott wedding. Amber & Ben's adorable daughter Ella was as cute as a button and so friendly. Although, Logan and Ella are closest in age I'd say Preston and her got along the best.
I was able to get a few pictures of Logan and Ella together. She was so talkative and loved the animals. It was great to meet her and spend such a special day together.
A couple weekends ago we took the kids to Tomalchoff Farm. It's been two years since we took Preston there and it was of course, Logan's first time experiencing the farm, petting zoo and corn maze. He loved touching the corn from his stroller.
There was a water pump that had rubber duckies in it and you could race them down the chute. Preston was all about pumping and watching the ducks float faster and faster. Yes, those are matching shirts and pants. I couldn't resist the attire Aunt Grace sent us a while ago. They finally grew into the adorable sets of clothing.
There are a couple of photo op locations on the farm. This place knows their clientele. I believe the other year Preston and I were on haystacks in front of a Tomalchoff Farm sign. This was the yEar of the corn. Logan doesn't look too happy and I tried getting Preston in the picture but we preserved the memory anyhow.
One final brotherly love photo. They got to play in a box full of corn kernels. They could have spent hours in this space because they spent most of their time dumping the corn out off the sides. I honestly saw my boys single handedly clearing out all that corn and Rob & I getting the look of parental shame. Nightmare averted. We have a lot to be Thankful for but especially for these little boys that make each day on this earth so extraordinary.






No comments:
Post a Comment