 |
| Logan at Thanksgiving 2013 |
I am so excited to see my little guy Logan growing up so quickly. He loves to laugh and smile. I can't get enough of this face, when the corners of his mouth turn up and his eyes get this twinkle inside, it's magical. He has even turned into a champion sleeper giving Mommy 6-8 hours stretches of sleep. I couldn't ask for a better baby! I am one lucky girl. Thanksgiving was easy for this guy. He ate, enjoyed the new scenery and napped. He woke up again while Rob and I were just finishing our meals and he couldn't be more punctual. Everyone loved his fox overalls because of the recent
"What does the fox say" phenomenon. If you don't have any clue what I am talking about click on the phrase, it's pretty silly, pointless and yet I watched the entire three minutes and forty five seconds, it has more than 300 million views.
 |
| Preston at Thanksgiving 2013 |
Preston greets me everyday when I return from work with a weighted story of his on-goings that day. Whether it be Daddy hammered something into the wall or I heard the Ice Cream Truck, it's coming! I love, love, LOVE how he just spouts off his tale and wants to tell me everything. Best part of my day. Preston actually didn't eat any Thanksgiving food. He focused on the toys, some similar to the ones he had. Vicki, our host, had set up a cute table for them to have dinner on and do a fun painting activity. Preston wasn't having anything to do with either of them. He put the toys he had on the table and wanted to take off his plate of food. When she pulled out the paint for the activity he said "No paint" and bee-lined it out of the room. He did, however; gather up all Scott's tools and started organizing them. Can someone say Daddy's Boy? Classic! After 5 hours he was ready to go home, he did squeeze in two cookies before we left, of course.
 |
| Sleeping Through The Night! |
No comments:
Post a Comment