It is Christmas at the Naylor household these days. The tree is decorated, advent calendar hung, outside lights out front and Preston saying "Santa's comin'" everyday caps off the holiday spirit over here. Not only are Rob and I getting anxious for Christmas and how much Preston will be excited to begin his Christmas traditions but also for our boy's Big Three Birthday!
I was adventurous and got inspired by another Pinterest find. I made Preston's Birthday invites. I don't know what my mind was thinking but the decision was made and there was no turning back. Thank you to a
Sponge Bob Invite post I was able to put these babies together and send them off to our parties guests. My mind is now on the menu, decorations and of course, the CAKE!
There are a couple more Christmas gifts to buy but it looks like Santa is, indeed, coming and I do believe we were on the nice list this year. I can't wait to see Preston come around the corner Christmas morning to see the presents under the tree. This year marks the beginning of his true Christmas spirit, I am so excited for him just thinking about it. I remember how much fun it was when I was young, I have SO MANY fond memories of Christmas, traditions and family that it's impossible to count.
 |
| Preston said "the baby is heavy" during our mini photo shoot |
Holiday break is here! School is over for two weeks, my mind can become numb, I can sleep in past 5 AM and I don't have to worry about leaving my boys for most of the day. The time between when I returned from maternity leave and now did, in fact, fly by. I can enjoy the day with my three favorite guys for two whole weeks. We also have a special guest coming into down after Santa. Grandma will be gracing us with her presence shortly after Christmas to visit with her grandsons. Then, we get one Grandma leaving and the next day another one arrives! Grandma Joyce will be coming to see her newest Grandson for the first time! It will definitely be a super fun start to 2014.
 |
| Visiting the "Special House"aka house with tons of Christmas lights & decorations |
No comments:
Post a Comment