Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thirty-three and Counting...

I only wish I could say that I am 33 years old again huh, in my dreams.  The fact is that I am 33 weeks pregnant and staring at the last 6 weeks in the face, while starting my 10th year of teaching elementary art and realizing that this year, August 2013, marks my 18th year being in Arizona.  I will now toss in a proverbial Cher song quote?..."If I could turn back time...If I could find a way".

Whipping my hair back over my right shoulder I feel that another chapter in my life has begun.  Not only as a mom of two boys (very soon) but as a native of Arizona, as well as Massachusetts.  We can't forget the evolution of my teaching career either.  I went from teaching close to 2,000 students my first year because I was hired to split my time between two schools to now servicing just over 500 at one school because the attendance radically dropped to almost half their numbers.

I could start an entirely new blog off of that last statement but I digress, my life out here in the desert has been quite "the ride" and I am looking forward to seeing what this new chapter brings.

Robert 2 and a half almost 3

 I had to include one of the cutest pictures of "little Robert".  I think I see our boy in that adorable face of his!  Curly locks (although Preston got my straight hair), long legs and that stare.  Gotta love him!

No comments: