Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm Back in the Saddle Again...

Bed Head at it's finest

This kid wakes up with a "flock of seagulls" hairdo practically every morning.  The past month and some odd days I have been home it's been one of the highlights of my morning to see what his hair decides to create.

I missed the hair today it was my first official day back to work.  The doctor gave me a pass back into the "real world" and I am currently doing half time back at "the Weed".  It was surreal returning, seeing the kids smiling faces and sighs of relief that I was back.  Many of the teachers and staff welcomed me with open arms. It will be strange to leave early every day and see only certain students but it's better than nothing and I am glad to be back in action.

Baby Naylor II is doing very well.  A strong heartbeat, weight good, all vitals looking and functioning properly.  Yes, we found out if Preston will have a little sister or brother too, which is so thrilling!  Preston will be so happy to have brother to play with, eventually.  Right now his best friend is a 10 year old beagle who tries to avoid him half the time.  He needs a little friend.  We are name hunting as well so if you have some favorites throw them our way...we need all the help we can get.

Guess what honey?
Just a little side note of humor.  Yes, I announced to Rob that I was pregnant in a very non traditional way.  I can show you now since the cat has been out of the bag and most of my health issues have been controlled.  The Paradise Bakery girl who made it got a good kick out of the request, her first one!   Maybe I was foreseeing the gender early with the green and it wasn't St. Patrick's Day either.  I will cherish Rob's reaction to the cookie forever, he wanted another dessert in the fridge but I wouldn't let him have it because I had this thing stashed in the trunk of my car.  Preston's head is blocking the corner of the picture and he did go in for a frosting taste test quickly after this moment was captured.  Good memory I must say.

22 days of work left...but who's counting?








No comments: