Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Plum Ravage

I gave Preston a plum tonight and he completely devoured it. I had to grab it from him before he ate the pit. Right now he is watching himself jump in the glass doors reflection. He asked for cheese and then water even after eating the entire plum. He's simply fascinated with himself.

Mr. Preston has also decided to oust himself from his crib. Came home and found him in a pile of diapers and q-tips on his bedroom floor. The next day the same thing up and out. Rob was quite active with this most recent event that he purchased a large car bed. We don't plan on putting him in it tonight. We have lowered the crib to it's lowest setting possible hoping that that will do the trick. If not it's time to go bedtime racing.

After a super long teacher meeting, Rob's toddler bed purchase and lowering his crib setting I am worn out! Wish us luck in our new 22 month old adventures.

No comments: