I ran home from what seemed like a long day at work even though it was in fact, a half day. I got these white balloons blown up, placed a glow stick inside and drew a face on the outside with a marker. A pinterest find and totally worth the time because I got loads of compliments. In addition to my decorating I carved out a spongebob in out pumpkin. Turned out pretty good I must say.
Preston loved his outfit and had it on for 3 whole hours! My little Tiger was simply loving the Halloween traditions. We walked the neighborhood to 7 houses all decorated for the season. Preston walked up and stood there, waited for Rob to press the doorbell and finally held out his pumpkin. It was so much FUN! I made all attempts to keep him out of people's homes. They opened their door, gave him candy and a smile why not walk right in? That was Preston's philosophy.
After the last house and twenty five minutes later we were back home handing out candy to almost 50 little trick or treaters. Preston made a great first impression with his costume. He even helped hand out the candy. It was the best Halloween to date. I had loads of fun taking tons of pictures of my two guys. Rob was Nacho Libre, a movie character. Preston is still sorting candy into plastic bags and bowls, keeps him entertained for over an hour. I am looking forward to next year already. Great start for the holiday season!
Check out the little table! Same one I had as a kid, thanks to Nana Preston can enjoy it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment