We found Mr. Preston pushing down on his toy box while his leg was half way stuck in. He was disappointed that he couldn't close it. Things like this realize that he is constantly learning.
Preston is working on another tooth as of yesterday. This time on the top, just one. This will change his smile now. No more gap on the top. Right now he is pushing his walker toy all around the kitchen and living room. He is on the move all the way up until bedtime. His locks are long and hanging past his eyes and and ears. His hair is desperately needing a trim but we will wait :) for now. Preston now has the avocado from shopping earlier and he is taking it for a ride on his walker. Man, I love this kid!
I went and caught myself a cold. A bad one. It started last Tuesday. It put me through the ringer and I had my first official sick day of the year. It's not even flu season yet! Frustrating! Once I shake this achy, sore throat, and congestion I will be sittin' pretty. I pray that this moment comes bright and early tomorrow when I have to go to work.
Yes I am aware that my age inevitably will progress another year next week. I know that I am that old but haven't really come to grips with it yet. Maybe when I'm 40. I think I saw an Amazon box at our door the other day! Rob hopefully will come through with another memorable celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment