We decided to venture to the zoo. Apparently, the place opens at the crack of dawn beginning in June. Our day started a little later than planned but we got ourselves there in time for lots of animal watching. Many of the animals we getting fed when we got there, absolutely no crowds and it was close to perfect weather. Preston was a little flushed at times but most of the big exhibits were covered with shade and mister systems. We were strolling Preston out when a bulk of the visitors rolled in. It was almost like we had to zoo to ourselves, what a great morning! Our next adventure is the lake, definitely for another day.
I went home and started downloading all pictures on my computer and I stumbled upon another movie maker program that I hadn't tried out. I had a little fun with this one. You may have to wait a little bit to let everything download to play the movie in its entirety. I really can't take much credit for it. They have movie templates already made for you, comment options, different animation and music options; I swear ANYONE can make a movie on this thing. Alright, I will take small credit for the pictures but you can change and alter them too.
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment