Thursday, January 26, 2012

Slight Technical Setback

Rob and Preston playing around
I have been dealing with a renewal of www.desertlifeaz.com for several days now.  It used to be an easy process.  I would click a link, renew and the address would redirect to Desertlife.  As of now I have to go back to the blogspot address that blog is originally connected to.  I am going to send out an email to people reconfirming this change.  I may get the www.desertlifeaz.com back up again or it may change slightly.  For now...all you will see is an ad for other websites.  I know very confusing.  It's all technical and it's really just turning out to be a pain in my backside.  I apologize for all the confusion, its ultimately my fault for assuming things would go smoothly.  I will be updating the Facebook people first and then go from there. Here is a happy moment from our visit home for now. 

No comments: