We are trying to catch up on sleep this weekend. Preston has been going through some major changes in his sleeping patterns which leaves me in a zombie-like state at work. Sleeping from 3-5AM, working 9 hours for three days in a row served this mommy a huge dose of exhaustion. I know the 6th tooth cutting its way in is causing pain, weening off formula and eating lots of big boy foods hasn't helped.
Changes come along with the package. He continues to be more vocal. We went to a 1st birthday party for Krosby and he got to eat cake, hamburger, cheese and beans (not in that order). It was fun reliving that first event again, you only get a first birthday once. Wow, his 2nd birthday is next. I need to let this year go real slow and not rush anything. I must add this one to the 2012 resolutions pronto!
It's cleaning day. Laundry is turning, once the baby wakes it will be vacuuming time.
No comments:
Post a Comment