 |
| Teething Cup |
This little boy has one tooth that is just dying to break on through to the other side. It has started to make a small appearance but it's a fighter and it's giving Preston a run for his money each night. Right now I am listening to the poor little guy fight some of the teething pain. He grabs everything and shoves it right into his mouth to soothe the, what seems like, never ending battle of the gums. I will be going into rock him back to sleep here soon.
I couldn't resist posting the pictures of the notorious 1st Halloween costume! Yes, Preston is a duck this year. He has loved his rubber duckies in his bath and loves the song so I thought "hey", why not. We were going to attend our annual friends Halloween gathering but Preston was so knocked out from the teething we didn't quite make it out. Luckily, the neighbors across the street have decided to extend an invitation to their newest neighbors. We excited to get a chance to use Preston's costume. We won't be "tricking" the night of, just handing out the treats.
 |
| My little Duckling |
Fall break is over and I am back to work now until Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to another break. A week just doesn't seem like a very long time. Halloween time gets nutty at school, then the holiday proverbial faucet turns on and we are dodging holidays left and right. It passes the time quickly and I will be looking at Preston's 1st birthday sooner than I put away all the leftovers from Thanksgiving.
Alright little guy is screaming...night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment