I was visiting a home with our realtor today after school. Yes, this means we are rolling out the home buying search hats again. This makes for a busy day everyday. I am looking at homes online every morning, emailing my realtor about possible good ones and she sets everything up to take a look. We have taken Preston out on one showing already and even on a drive-by of another. We are looking in the Phoenix area as well as parts more west of where we are. Better commute for me but longer for Rob but his hours at work avoid the heavy traffic times.
We would like a nice yard that has a very small pool or a big yard for a pool later. A 3 or 4 bedroom would be great for our little family. We prefer the open floor plan but open to other layouts. The looking online and the foot search takes up precious hours so we hope to find something soon. We are hoping to move as soon as possible from this rental home into a new home for Preston. Very exciting but VERY busy.
I have 2 1/2 weeks of school left I am looking forward to spending more time with our son and finalizing this home buying business. Keep a look out for some new 4 month pictures. We took Preston to the doctors for his well check and shots. He is now a solid 16 pounds 2 ounces. His head is almost 18 inches around which puts him in the BIG HEAD growth column. He is just about 26 inches long. Hard to see in this picture but he is getting bigger by the day. He laughs all the time, grabbing more and more each moment and enjoys his toys but introducing them to his mouth first.
Time for a mommy snooze. I am visiting my friend Peggy for a yummy breakfast feast tomorrow morning without Preston, a mommy playdate with out the baby boy. I have a feeling it will just what I needed! I will be enjoying my first Mother's Day weekend with my son I love being mommy to this boy...best job in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment