Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Boy and his Dog

Preston is doing so well at home with Daddy. Rob took this shot the other week. Manchu has been okay around Preston. Preston did grab his tail the other day and didn't let go. Manchu did not really understand it at first then he wiggled out Preston's grip.

Nana has been enjoying her visit. She even got to witness Preston turning over while sitting up against the couch. He carries on big, long conversation with himself too. He just recently turned 4 months. Today we will visit the doctor to see how big this kid really is! My mother says 20 lbs. I am thinking more in the 18 range. He seems SO much heavier than he was at 2 months. At first I though maybe 14 lbs but I did a quick scale test. I jumped on the scale with him in my arms and then after without him. There was almost a 23 lb. difference. We will find out today! Very exciting!

No comments: