
I can't believe this is my 6th time taking kids on the annual art field trip. Each year I take the top classes based on behavior throughout the school year. The students did SO well and the Phoenix Art Museum docents did a fabulous job. I had a lot of parents attend this year. We had nice weather with a little wind to make things interesting. The kids had an hour tour and got to see a lot of artwork. They ended the day eating lunch on the museum grounds.
Just before we got on the bus to head back to school I got a group shot of the excited attendees. I had a lot of fun and I hope it was a memorable experience for everyone who went.
Looking forward to next year! 5 more days until the kids are on summer break.
No comments:
Post a Comment