I promise to thank this child later in life for being such a great sleeper. I can barely count on one hand the number of nights he kept me up through the wee hours of the morning over the last month. It's almost like he knew what do when I went back to work.
Don't get me wrong when this kid is up he likes to be entertained. I find myself constantly singing, humming or whistling my way through his awakened moments. He loves singing! I'm quite sure it's not my voice he favors just the repetative notes he hears. Let's put it this way I'm his own personal American Idol with hundreds of auditions under my belt and he doesn't mind when I'm off key.
Preston is grabbing things a lot more these days. He loves a rag or little blanket monkey he has in this picture to hold on to and of course he has to go in his mouth for taste quality. He laughs, loves to eat, great at sleeping and is a happy baby. I couldn't ask for more.
I do have one slight issue though. I read in a baby magazine that new mothers after birth and breastfeeding may lose their hair in large amounts. I have, unfortunately, fallen victim to this odd occurence. I say several hundreds of hairs come out. I give birth no pains and now this? Not fair.
Easter weekend, dinner at the Mester's on Sunday and four more weeks of school left. We also have Nana coming to visit next week. She is anxiously waiting to see how big he's gotten. He will be 4 months old when she gets here.
Time to work on this child's bedtime routine then it will be time for me to hit the hay.
HaPpY eAsTeR to aLl and Happy !Birthday! To my brother!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment