Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Furry Brothers

Happy 15th Birthday Zeppy
I have to speak about my faithful cat Zeppy's Birthday.  I can't believe it's been 15 years since I got him from a Chandler home.  He had an identical sister who apparently was already spoken for by another family.  Zeppy is the only pair of blue eyes I ever fell for.  He got his can of birthday tuna like he gets every year.  He eats it and sleeps close to me for the next several nights...I think its his way of saying thank you.

Manchu on the other hand is another story.  Here he is in a little hooded jean coat that unfortunately doesn't fit Preston anymore.  I couldn't resist getting another wear out of it from another member of the family.  Manchu just stood there for about five minutes trying to figure out what he did to deserve this kind of punishment.

Don't worry there will be more pictures of the baby next time but I can't ignore the furry children for too long. 

Tough Manchu



No comments: