Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say Cheese!

                                                                    
Waiting for our turn...

I finally caved and set Preston up for a professional photo shoot.  With a click of my mouse we were scheduled for a late Saturday morning session.  Rob was able to accompany us which always makes things easier.  It was a close drive, Preston was really easy going during the ten minutes of camera flashes and two wardrobe changes.  Despite the fact the photographer was pretty "by the book" and was lacking spontaneous creativity things went well.  We selected some pictures that will definitely be frame worthy for Nana & Grandma  It was a good milestone for all of us. 

After we got home I couldn't resist continuing the picture taking.  I grabbed my camera soon after he got something to eat I started clicking away.  Suddenly my low battery light started to blink and I knew I could only get one, maybe two shots in...this little boy then lifted his head and rested it on his little fist in a "thinkers" pose.  After I immediately reviewed it on my playback mode I knew it was a winner!   Professional baby picture taking...here I come.
Naylor home photo seesion; Preston posing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute