Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March Already?

Preston showing off his length and those big hands

Preston has been a lot more alert and talkative in his bouncy seat these days.  I am trying to get a good video of him in there as well.  It is just about as exciting as the changing table but the bouncy seat is in the busy living room and there's more action out there for him to see.  We will see what I can get over these last couple days of my maternity leave.
Preston and Kristene at Arcadia Farms


We went out to lunch with the girls for Kristene's birthday to Arcadia Farms.  I had an albacore tuna sandwich and the girls were kind enough to switch off holding Preston.  He just got passed from one girl to the next, he was such a good little boy, slept the entire time. 


Family photo (Preston trying to sleep through it)
Rob and Preston are sleeping in this morning.  Rob has a day off today!  A little chilly for today but the sun is out which makes for a good day to take Preston out for a stroller ride once he wakes up.  Tomorrow is his 2 month appointment check up.  We will see how much this guy weighs.  My bet is 13 lbs.  I am going to visit my school tomorrow to see what my sub has done while I was gone.  I will visit with the teachers I didn't see at the Carnival too.  It will be a busy but eventful day.  Grandma got a nice family picture of all of us before she left.  We miss Grandma & Nana and enjoyed both of the their stays very much.  Preston loves you both!

No comments: