Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hines Family Visit

The Hines Family visit was well worth the wait. Since the wedding we have missed having time to spend with our family out here. After having the Nana/Grandma visits we were craving some more. Steve, Marybeth, Liz & Mary made it out to the desert to experience 80 degree weather the entire week and got to see Preston Edward for the first time.

They came over on Sunday afternoon, brought some yummy Italian take out food and got to spend great quality time with the "little man" of the house. Preston let them all hold him and he welcomed their hugs and attention. We even got Preston to smile at Liz while it was her turn. It was a super visit! That next day was my first day back to work.

Sunday was a wonderful visit, I survived the work week and so Friday Preston & I made our way over to their hotel to hang out, see everyone again especially Ed and eat a little more with the fam (Thanks Steve). After some rustica pizza and a cup of white wine (my first sip post baby) we ventured back into the apartment style rooms for some more family time. Again Preston loved hangin with the Hines' and couldn't get enough of them. He just watched all of them, tracking with those gorgeous brown eyes of his. We got Ed to pull out some more smiles before the evening visit ended.

Our Spring Break is in full effect. Rob is grocery shopping, Preston is takin a little nap after some playtime and I got my hair cut to lighten my hair load. Preston is starting to grab more frequently and I needed some pampering time to begin my week off on a good foot. Thanks Nancy :) I love it! Time for some good old R&R!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: