Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Erin Go Bragh


Preston donning his Irish celebratory shirt a tad early.
I can remember my mother decorating the house in shamrocks, my father pulling out his Irish knit sweater and the words Erin Go Bragh hanging from the wall in the hallway; all in preparation for the evenings St.Patrick's Day celebration.  We had so many great, memorable parties during this time of year it is hard not for me to get excited for this holiday. 

Preston doesn't know it yet but he too will learn to enjoy this day, my families Irish background won't let him forget either.  We got this little t-shirt even before Preston made his arrival.  I just received an adorable green and white outfit that he will be wearing all day for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.  I plan on making Sheperd's Pie for Rob's dinner since he has another day off work plus I am still on Spring Break.  There won't be any Irish knit sweaters being worn here tomorrow...88 degrees says there won't.

Hope everyone who celebrates tomorrow has a great, fun & safe St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: