Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ready to Go...I'm 1 month old

Preston is ready for his daily adventures


Tummy time spent staring up at Mommy


Preston and Daddy getting some bonding time in.
Preston has reached his 1 month milestone.  Everyone who says the times when they are tiny babies passes quickly is right.  It's funny to say he is already 4 weeks old already.   I feel like I just brought him home from the hospital.  He has been getting more wide eyed and alert over the course of these several weeks.  He is eating more, sleeping heavy and long at times (other days not so much).  His facial expressions are getting more interesting and we are getting to know his likes and dislikes.  We miss having Nana around but we are enjoying the time with just the 3 of us and preparing for Grandma (Rob's mother) to come join us for a visit.  This is my last full month to be home with Preston.  I will be returning to work the first full week in March, a week before our Spring Break, all the way until the end of May when school gets out.  Okay let's not think too far ahead...
 
My car situation has been resolved, the mourning period is over and we are now driving around in a Honda  CR-V.  It is a great size, not too big, good dark blue color, only 4 years old, drives great and I think Preston likes the sunroof.  I am getting use to driving a different car and glad to be out of the tiny rental.  I loathed the car buying process but they got us out in decent time considering we had Preston with us who needed to be taken home to be fed by the end of it all.  I will take some pictures of the new ride and share them at a later date. 

I best be trying to get back into bed.  Preston has been eating on overtime the last 24 hours, long strides and then thankfully long sleep ins times afterwards if he gets full enough. Hopefully I will get to sleep in until 6AM an hour so after Rob leaves for work.       

No comments: