Wednesday, January 26, 2011

R.I.P Prius

After several months waiting for an appointment and 3 weeks in an autobody shop my Prius has been deemed a total loss. October brought a freak hail storm and my car happened to be sitting outside close to the eye of the storm.

I drove around with a dinged and dented car a couple days past the birth of Preston. We brought the Prius in the beginning of the month and the guy said 4 weeks. Earlier this week Rob, Preston and I were close to the shop and he wanted to check on it and we found out that the car was going to be scraped.

Here is the Prius in his final resting place. It's hard to see it way in the back with its bumpers ripped off and covered in dirt. I'm sad to see it go, I wasn't expecting to say goodbye when I dropped it off 3 weeks ago. Preston only drove in it once...he will never again get to enjoy the ride of the Prius.

Time for an unexpected car shopping outing with an almost 4 week old, should be interesting.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: