Preston's first car ride on the highway. He has been on trips to the doctor's office and home from the hospital but this was the first time he was going really fast on the big road. I love when his eyes are open, taking everything in. He was moving and swaying with almost every lane change and curve in the road. Hopefully his enjoyment of the road will continue in the years to come.
Preston is now 7lbs 11oz which puts him above his birth weight. He is recovering nicely from his circumcision procedure and continues to eat and sleep well. I have this book that say never wake a sleeping baby but I practically have to do just that because he sleeps into his feeding/diaper changing times. We had a couple visitors this long weekend (Tara & Peggy). He was in heavy sleep mode for most of their time here and content the entire time. We have come to find out that Preston enjoys the evening hours to open his eyes and interact, again those eyes I just can't resist. He tends to fuss a little more during this time too. I love trying to figure his patterns out and what his likes and dislikes are.
We are closing in on our 19th day with our little boy and it feels so good to kiss him goodnight each night☺
No comments:
Post a Comment