Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sleeping Late

Preston is getting some really well deserved sleep today. This child is so sweet and precious even while fast asleep. I had to take this picture. He tends to favor this pose when he is stretching. I call it his Rock Star hand because when he stretches his fist clenches above his head and it looks like he is "rockin' out".

Preston seems to be gaining weight. His first month's appointment is at the end of January and we find out for sure then but everytime I pick him up he seems to get heavier each time. His appetite is growing too that's for sure. Nana says he looks different than when she first came out. I think he isn't as smooshie in the face.

Unfortunately we are going to say goodbye to Nana on Monday. I'm just shocked at how fast the time has flown by. Nana has done a great job taking care of Preston, Rob and myself. It will be sad to see her go. I don't think she realizes how much it means to us having her out here for this new stage in our lives. Plus she gets one on one time with her grandson. It is truly a great start to the new year.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: