Friday, January 14, 2011

Doctor's Orders

There is a reason this little boy was born out here in the desert. His jaundice needed a little jump start out of his system and some old fashion sun bathing was going to do the trick. Where is the best place to sun bath in January? Yes...Arizona!

Preston took the two ladies in his life out by the pool for some chillin' in the sun. We could only do a 10 minute bathing because the sun is strong but it is the best thing for him. I apologize to all my New England family because they are trying to dig themselves out of a tough New Years snow storm and I'm talking about the sun. I am sending warm weather thoughts your way!

Preston is doing very well. He is getting hungrier by the day, he gained 2 more ounces yesterday and he is now officially circumcized. I was a wreck and Preston only cried for a minute. Such a strong little guy. Nana was out in the waiting room and some other baby was crying up a storm and she thought it was Preston but alas it wasn't.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: