Friday, November 26, 2010

Arizona Thankgiving


Steve handling the bird


Rob and I were lucky to join the Hanson's for the Thanksgiving holiday this year.  I brought my gingersnap potato recipe, cranberry sauce, rolls and sparkling apple cider.   The dining room table was set up so nice with all the holiday plates and glasses.  Rob, of course, ate a big pile of seconds.  We got to split things up for leftovers at the end of the meal.  I watched Vicki and Jen clean the dishes...they kindly let me take a load off my puffy pregnant feet.  I did get the wish bone for Steve & Vicki to enjoy later!  The dishes were done and it was time we filled ourselves up on a pumpkin dessert; pumpkin pie and pumpkin loaf.  It was a nice finish to a great meal with friends.  Rob and I were practically in a food coma at this point...very satisfying.



Plates are full, the table looks great!

We are all thankful for Steve & Vicki for hosting.




No comments: