After I returned home from work on Friday Rob had put together the entire crib and changing table. The Baby's Room was ready with the big necessary pieces. It materialized so quickly, I'm still not over the shock of it all. Tomorrow is washing baby clothes and organizing the diaper collection we have. I am 9 months pregnant and counting down 9 more days of work with students. I watched him (the Baby) moving around this morning...moving over here and there, punching, kicking, hiccuping, stretching...it was like 10-15 minutes...no joke. This kid needs out and I am ready for him to be out! Let's get it started...
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Baby Room Project
In less than 24 hours our extra room/office/workout room officially become the Baby's room. Thursday our new rocker recliner was ready for pick up. Rob and I hopped in the car and drove 20 minutes in heavy traffic to west Phoenix to a warehouse holding our newest piece of furniture. The 2 piece chair fit perfectly in the hatchback Prius. It was meant to be and we were on our way home. After a long day of work and driving to and from the warehouse the only thing I could do was watch Rob bring the new chair into the room, unwrap it and put it together just in time for me to take a quick cat nap in it.
Rob was putting together the diaper genie II when there was a knock and a ring at the door. We thought hard and quick to guess who it was. Rob opened it to see a guy with this 6 foot box just about to fall over from the weight of it all. Rob slid the box into the entry way and I see that it is indeed the new baby crib! My intentions that night were to see where the crib was in its shipping journey...happily the answer to my question was staring right at me. Rob started unpacking the box and putting pieces in the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment