Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rob's Birthday

















Rob is not a big party guy when it comes to his birthday. We went to the new Musical Instruments Museum (MIM). It recently opened 3 miles down the road from us. It is a super duper huge museum housing every instrument you could think of from across the globe spanning over the eras of time. Then at the end we got to play with the instruments! Not to ignore the fact that the cafe on the premises was outstanding!
We were there for 4 hours...believe it or not! It was a great birthday outing...Rob loved it! I am glad he chose to do it today (sorry Kristene, what the birthday boy wants the b-day boy gets).
Now we are eating at Olive Garden and we have an ice cream birthday cake at home for dessert! I think this was a great day for my husband! And to think I still have to give him his gift!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: