Friday, May 28, 2010

Sneak Peek

It's again a little fuzzy but Baby Naylor is making the first appearance.  We are nicknaming Baby Naylor Froggy since the current state resembles a frog.  We also see a monkey face in the picture too...but we thought monkey was a little less insulting. 

I am 8 weeks and 3 days.  My official new due date is Jan 4th, 2011.  Yes, I even got to see Froggy's heart beating on the screen.  This still picture doesn't capture the moment but I saw Froggy's heart beating away...good Froggy.  I am still experiencing nausea, it comes and goes.  I want to nap every time I come back from going out.  Bad smells put me over the edge!  All your regular pregnancy attributes you acquire along the way.

Rob and I are excited over the newest Baby Naylor news!  We are ready for the Memorial Day weekend!  We are excited to celebrate with the Hanson's on Monday!  Bring on the potluck, my pasta salad, their bbq'ing the brats and it's byob...raspberry lemonade for me! ☼

1 comment:

Vicki Hanson said...

I totally see the monkey and the frog!!! And the peanut :) So excited for you guys!!!