It's a little fuzzy but it sure isn't wrong. It is official Rob and I are expecting a little Naylor. Apparently it is our turn to add to our furry family. This will finally equal out our human to animal ratio in the house for sure! I am in my 7th week and we have an unofficial estimated due date of January 1, 2011. Yes....that is technically New Years Day so it will be quite an interesting holiday season, no doubt!
I have secretly been chewing on saltines at school, rushing off to the restroom every chance I get and checking out baby name websites with every spare moment. We got a chance to share the news with all the family on both sides so I thought it was safe to share the good word on the blog. Since the school year is over in a little less than a week I will be able to keep my blog updated with baby happenings. So keep an eye out for them.
Rob and I are very excited to say the least! I think Rob is more excited about the name process than I am. We throw names at each other practically every night. I could do without the "morning sickness" and the urge to nap every hour but that will only be a minute fraction of all the sacrifices we will make for Baby Naylor. We have our ticket for the parenting roller coaster...we're strapped in and ready to ride! ☺

No comments:
Post a Comment