Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walk & Wedding

Got up early today and started my day with a walk around phoenix neighborhoods. My district, like many others in AZ, is facing an override on the Nov 3rd ballot. I went and made some calls from the AEA office on Thursday. Today I hit the pavement in support of passing the K3 override for Washington Elementary School District. It took about 2.5 hours to talk to or leave literature for possible yes votes.

It is a beautiful day here in AZ, one year ago I was getting ready to marry my husband, Rob. Our families were out and it was the happiest time I have had in a long time!

Today Rob and I will be heading to a wedding to relive the excitement we experienced a year ago. This time all the focus will be on our friends Vicki & Steve as they say their ido's. I can't wait to enjoy the night away and pretend, just a little, that it's our wedding all over again.

Here is a quick blackberry camera shot from yesterday! The happy couple is off to enjoy Hawaii! I can't believe it was a year ago that Rob and I did the very same honeymoon getaway. Here's to all the happiness going round! We are off to the Canyon tomorrow.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: