I am going to pack some of my closet, now that I am up and awake. Rob has everything packed except his clothes. I will have time this morning before we go out to look at a couple places. Rob is a packer, he is determined and gets a lot done in a little bit of time. We are filling the spare 2nd bedroom with all our items. The space is far from organized and orderly to the untrained eye, Rob knows exactly what is in there.
The picture of the house... we will be seeing the inside of it today, the location is a little farther than I excpeted to be looking but the neighborhood is really cute and we will see a couple homes in this area this afternoon. This will mark the 2nd official weekend of our search post-offer. We are getting more excited with each day.
The decision has been made and we agreed to move in a condo 200 ft away from ours towards the end of the month. He is letting us go month to month until we find a house. This a perfect scenerio for us even with an interim move, we won't get too out of sorts, same condo location, stores and everything around us and our lives won't get too flustered. Unfortunately it looks like we will be moving on my Birthday Weekend. My last birthday was foreshadowed with wedding events and apparently this birthday will be surrounded with moving boxes.
Happy birthday Papabear.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment