Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Bear

My mother has a picture of me when I was about 3 or 4 years old next to a big old bear like this one tucked away in one of her many photo albums. Mother, I challenge you to take on the mission of finding this photo. Thanks to Eileen, her son Matty sparked this fond childhood memory I have. I am betting my mother can find this paticular picture.
If you have visited my age transition countdown further down on the left side of the page you will realize my birthday is creeping up on me. Thirty three years young I will turn in less than 2 weeks away. I thought it would be best to include a old photo of me. This is not a birthday picture but I believe it may be around Christmas time...not sure. You have to love my one special shoe, it was helping my little club foot along its mending journey. Dr. Benjamin Beirbaum MD was the orthopedic surgeon who helped to mend my bad foot. Beirbaum even replaced renowned golfer Jack Nicklaus' hip, believe it or not. That always left an impression in my book at least...
There is my story for the day. Sunday we will resume our house search. We liked a house and even put an offer in and it was rejected. There is a house out there for us. I am just happy that I know where we will be living in 2 weeks. If everything goes as planned we will be moving the weekend of the 19th practically 200 feet away from our condo we have now. An escrow date will officially make us open to any and all new house opportunities. We are still excited with every new step we take towards our new home together. Hopefully we will have made a decision before our 1st anniversary, yes believe it or not it has been a year since the wedding. It seems like it was just only months ago.

No comments: