Monday, August 31, 2009

Let the Showers Begin...


We are experiencing a nice rain storm this evening. The sounds of rain drops hitting the roof tops inspired me to get you a few pictures from Kelly's Bridal Shower this past Saturday. Unfortunately, my camera's batteries decided to work against my plan of capturing more of the event. The only pictures I got in were the table decorations and our yummy pomegranate cosmos. It was a very nice shower and Kelly was showered by gifts as we are being showered on by rain drop this evening. Just before the battery had its way I was able to get in Dylan, the only single boy on the bridal shower premises, unfortunately; both shots were taken of him trying to dig for gold. He is such a great big brother to his new 9week old baby sister. They are super duper cute kids and their mom Jen is a wonder mom. I feel bad that most of Kelly's bridal shower pictures are black/white and baby focused. You can't complain too much with baby pictures though, right?

No comments: