My 4 day work week flew by. Tomorrow is picture day, starting with the ever interesting staff photo. I also have a meeting after school for reading materials that I will be teaching at our after school academy starting on my actual birthday. Yes, I will be entering into the "classroom" arena and teaching kids how to read, well at least assisting them for an hour to support the skills they are already learning during regular school hours. It is 3 days a week for only an hour 3pm - 4 pm. I have never taught after school before but it will bring in some extra money every two weeks, we will see how it unfolds.
I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Two different friends are celebrating their pre-wedding events. I will be attending Vicki's Bridal Shower and Kelly's Bachelorette Fiesta! I am so excited to share in the special moments. I can only think back to my evening a year ago where I celebrated my birthday and "last single night out" on the town. I have super fond memories of that weekend and of course our wedding.

I will make sure to post some pictures from the busy celebratory Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment