Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surviving the Summer Heat

Todays temperature jumped up to a high of 113. The dogs shed something awful during these hot months. Ruger volunteered to give up his fur for a cool down. Buddy got a scissor cut thanks to my personal doggie stylings. He was shaky at times considering the sharp object traveling close to his skin. Brave Buddy handled things long enough for me to finish.

I believe both canines are pleased with their summer trims. Tomorrow starts another relaxing week of vacation. I will be attending an AEA leaders conference at Wigwam Resort for 3 days during the week and a graduation party on the weekend.

Rob has started work on his seashell windchime this evening, while I debate a late night run on the treadmill. I believe the boys are hoping that we abandon our ideas and take them on a walk. Who will prevail...only time will tell.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: