Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Delightful Surprise

Let me give a little bit of a back story on this picture...

On our honeymoon trip to Oahu we signed up to go hiking along a rainforest and up to a waterfall. We were cramped into a large white van driving around with several other, soon to be, fellow hikers. As the trip continued on foot the bond with our compatriots began to grow. Someone suggested to take a group shot about a quarter way through the hike. So here we are, the crew of hikers ready to take on the rainforest. After the adventure was through during the ride home the photographer called out for people's email addresses to send along the picture. I posted my honeymoon photos as soon as I got back. I never did hear from the lady with the camera.

This afternoon I get a new email message. I was about to erase the incoming mail when I realized there was an attachment...low and behold; it's a picture of Rob and I with these people! It took me about 5 seconds to blink and recall the moment. The 10 months that had flashed by so quickly since this photo was taken. I never thought I would see these people or this snap shot again.

It's been 10 wonderful months since I started my married life with Rob and officially became Mrs. Naylor. We are about to embark on the challenge of selling the condo so we can buy a larger place for us to call home. We are hoping to find a buyer ready to downsize prehaps, enjoy little to no landscape issues, close proximity to major highways and super location in the desirable zip code of 85254. Not to mention all the remodeling throughout our Scottsdale bi-level condo. We started the house hunting a while ago but had to derail the search until after school was out. July is our month! We are hoping to get lucky, rolling the realty dice in the desert to see if we can come up with doubles (a buyer and a seller).

No comments: