Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wedding Pictures


I spent an hour fooling around with this new photo program. The pictures aren't very clear yet its pretty good for my first go at it. Finespun photography took so many great pictures that day. I know most of you didn't look at all 655 of them while they were available to look at on their website. I still love looking at them! Call me crazy but I loved every moment of my wedding day! Click on the picture/link above (the big arrow) and it will bring you to the site. If it doesn't start automatically then you have to click on SLIDESHOW to see all the pictures. There is some audio for you enjoyment. Click the view HQ option to the right of the picture once you are on the site, which makes the pictures a little more clear.
Have a great weekend! I am wiped out from this week. Meetings almost every single day. Looking forward to a 3 day week coming up. Those 9 to 5-ers are getting jealous...I can feel it. Just remember that old adage: teaching is all about making a difference, not all about the dollars you make. I am just happy they pay me!

No comments: