

Here are some formals of Rob and I with our Moms. I have all of my pictures on a disk so I am going to play around with them and possibly put the best to music. We will see how much time I have this weekend. Rob is home from an early day at work. The rain has been coming on and off through the cloudy day in the desert. It's rare to get rain but we manage to enjoy it while its here and be happy when it moves on. Although Rob wishes he wasn't running around in the down pours over at the WESTIN. Today is Zeppy's 13th birthday. This sweet little kitten is all grown up and enjoying the teen years of his cat existence. It is the Easter weekend and we planning on attending a dinner over at the Mester's home in Chandler. First we will be celebrating Zeppy's birthday here at home with some gifts for the birthday boy. Cheers to the E. Bunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment