Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clean up

Rob and I recently cleaned out the 2nd bedroom we have here at the condo. We figured that we will be showing the condo to potential renters and want the place to look lived in. The room looks almost pink in this pictures, although its actually just a few neutral shades under a peach. Now that I look at it, maybe we need to do some repainting? Once Rob moved his belongings into that room, it became even more of a storage space than it already was for me. You can still see the random pieces of art from both Rob and I, as well as, unpainted canvases behind the bed that Zeppy is taking a cat nap on. The art must remain! Any true artist finds a bare wall and puts their art up. I must attest to that. Every artist's calling card.
I am so excited for Zeppy's birthday on April 11th! I hope to have some birthday shots of my TEEN CAT in full birthday celebration! I remember when he was a kitten, very spastic cat and then he totally mellowed after 3 years or so. How many can say they have had a cat for 13 years? Or a dog for that matter? Zeppy has been through thick and thin, moved with me 7 times during the course of his life (hopefully making it 8 once we find a house) and still he comes back home to me (knock on wood). I hope 13 doesn't mark the fleeing chapter of his teenage years.

1 comment:

Stacey W said...

I never knew that Zeppy and Bodhi shared the same birthday! :) Bodhi is going to be 4 on the 11th. Just a baby compared to your teen!