Friday, March 20, 2009

Trip to Sedona


Mum and I drove up 2 hours to Sedona. It was great to see all the red rock mountains that surround the town. There was some construction through our route that slowed us down a little but we were able to really look at all the scenery surrounding us. We made our first scenic stop to document the moment. We drove about 5 more miles to Enchantment Resort which landed us right next to one of these beautiful red rocks. We ate a very fulfilling lunch at Yavapai restaurant there. The dessert was to say the least fabulous! We knew we had a long trip back to Phoenix. We had a great day trip to the northern part of Arizona, Mum got to get the "old west" feel of the desert and we topped off the day with dinner at White Chocolate with Rob. I don't know how Mum and I were able to fit it in after the big lunch in Sedona. Check out Enchantment Resort where we had lunch, what a GREAT escape!

No comments: