Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Night


Mum, Rob and myself had our last meal together at T Cooks at Royal Palms in Scottsdale. Cindy was able to join us for dinner that night too.
Rob and I loved having Mum around for the week. Great fun! Depending on our house situation we may be able to get back to the east coast during the summer time. Love to have people visit AZ though.
Being back at work was tough but it is nice to see the kids again and hear about their time off. April and May FLY by so, the weeks will come and go quickly. I am in the middle of taking the last of my National Board Certification classes. The school has AIMS coming up which make everyone a little stir crazy. I will be sending two classes to the Scottsdale Contemporary Art Museum for my 4th Annual Art Field Trip, that will be a fun time! I am also going to be at the annual Arizona Education Association delegate assembly in Mesa, AZ towards the end of April. It is a Friday and Saturday committment, I have attended 2 years before and learned something new each time. That pretty much covers April. Look out for pictures, highlights and of course news from our continued house hunting trips. Finally, Rob and I poked our heads into a Barns & Noble the other night when Mum was still in town. We ran into Kat Von D, a famous tatoo artist. She was indeed there with a swarm of fans that went for a mile around the store inside and out. I have never seen so many people in a B & N bookstore. Here is the only shot we could get of her.

No comments: