Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Say goodbye to March


Went to Tanked Fish to celebrate Jen's Birthday, great to see the girls! I would have taken more pics but I had some battery failure. Her birthday cake surprise was great!...I think I took one with my phone, that might have to show up on facebook later. I haven't eaten any sushi since my sushi incident back in '06. I figure it was time to turn the streak around in my favor and indulge in some sushi eating. I tried California, Vegas and Veggie rolls. I think I am in the safe zone. As of right now, I am not feeling like I am being scraped against a cheese grater. WOO HOO! I don't wish that on anyone and it made me not eat sushi for close to 3 years. I am back on the sushi wagon or off the wagon...however you see it, glass half empty or half full...
Rob has off this weekend! It's been WAY too long. He does work 8 days in a row this week, he deserves it. I think he got out to play disk golf with his friend Bob today. I will have to take some pictures of him playing so you can get the true feel of DISK GOLF or Seinfeld fans may remember it as FROLF (frisbee-golf).

No comments: