Saturday, February 21, 2009

Album and House Hunting


We will soon be able to page through our WEDDING ALBUM come this Sunday. It took some time, we even got the mother's wedding albums out before ours. I have seen all the pictures but our album was the large cool version and I can't wait to have it in our hot little hands. This is what the album looks like on the outside. I have to go through all the wedding pictures I ordered and decide on some frame options. In addition to carrying on my wedding news...I believe my family is going to view the Wedding Video this weekend over on Salem! I hope they enjoy the show! Today after Rob gets off work we will be meeting up with our realtor and visiting 5 homes today! There is one that I am hoping will be a possibility. The last time we found one Rob and I both were drawn to we ran into an issue... the garage. It was turned into a wanna be dungeon. They pulled off the outside to look like a 2 car garage and it wasn't. Inside they had a room with no windows, shoddy dry wall and wiring. It was great all up to the point of entering the garage....they will lose a lot of possible buyers with that monstrosity. This evening will be cosmic bowling in Chandler for Kristen's birthday...definitely an alternative to the bars. Time to get some laundry started. Being Rob's wife makes me be more on top of the frequency of laundry. Gotta love marriage!

No comments: