A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Two more weeks!!!
Rob and I decided to get the marriage license last week. We went off the information that I got from one of my many pages of the wedding handbook. We drove on over and come to find out, the location that use to provide marriage licenses in Scottsdale is now an adult probation location. Fruitless effort, yet we decided to go out to dinner and celebrate anyhow.
By the end of the week we were able to get our official marriage license at the correct location and we are all ready for the big day!
We are finalizing our numbers and getting table seating arrangements down. I wanted to remind people to look at OUR WEDDING WEBPAGE on the knot once again, I have updated some more info for our wedding guests. There will be a shuttle provided for people staying at THE COURTYARD MARRIOTT on the day of the wedding. The shuttle will be leaving at 3 pm and 3:30pm to get the guests to Copperwynd for the 4 pm wedding ceremony. Make sure you are on one of the two shuttles. I am in the works of making our wedding ceremony programs which has been a slight task but not too hairy. I am gathering all my classic wedding items; something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, not so easy as I first thought. We have to start thinking about packing for Hawaii..although the triple digits still here in AZ aren't making that easy since I still wear shorts and t-shirts on the weekend. Arizona has been pretty HOT this year and the heat seems to be sticking around. The tricky thing about AZ weather is that it can change on a dime so please be ready for HOT weather and cooler evening weather (for me cool is 75 degrees). The only thing I can generally guarantee is that it will be sunny. Although, I thought it would be sunny for the Patriots during the Superbowl earlier this year but it rained, I guess be ready for anything! No matter what, the wedding will be a great day for Rob and I, I am so glad that so many of our family and friends will be able to share it with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment