Tuesday, September 23, 2008

18 days left until the big wedding day!


I have been SO BUSY with my 32nd birthday party and Bachelorette evening. Saturday during the day my bridesmaids and I were treated to a swedish massage and a facial at the Camelback Inn in Scottsdale. We ate a super yummie bridal lunch afterwards at the Sprouts Spa and hung out at the reserved cabana for the rest of the day before we had to get ready for the evening out. Several of us gathered at the hotel room for food, gifts and fun before we went out to Devils Martini for a night of dancing and bachelorette fun for the remainder of the night! We were luck to have this pimped out cab bring all the girls back and forth from the hotel to make sure everyone was safe! It was loads of fun! Sunday was difficult to get up out of the hotel bed but I got a nice surprise of Lori (my bridesmaid) and her son Evan with a birthday morning visit! My weekend flew by, it was AWESOME! I thank Tara, my maid of honor who really held up to the HONOR part of her role to make me feel special! Thanks Tara, you are one in a million! I couldn't have had a better weekend! To all the ladies who came and took part in the festivities and came bearing gifts...you are all too kind! It's back to a busy 2 full weeks of school before the last week before the wedding weekend. I am planning on taking off Wednesday through till the day before the wedding. I have a final appointment with the DJ tomorrow and a hair appointment for my last healthy hair trim before the wedding. We are finalizing the numbers for food, table seating arrangements and such. Its all coming together. I guess most of our out of town guest are staying at the COURTYARD MARRIOTT or Copperwynd. I know you will all be pleased with both these accommodations. I can't wait to see you all! Here are some pictures: First, Rob and I are standing in front of the MARRIOTT at the beginning. The next picture is from the shower my friends threw me here in Arizona
We played games where we all had to stick a ring to a picture of Rob on the wall. I received many gifts from the girls at the AZ shower, it was a wonderful day (Sept 6th). I forgot my camera and these were taken courtesy of Orla. Thanks girl!

The staff at my school was also kind enough to throw me a shower too. One of the teachers got this wonderful cake that was a big beautiful dress. It was super tasty too. Each and every shower made me feel so special! It's quite humbling. Rob and I are super lucky to have so many people that care.

No comments: