On family news....Jessica, my cousin, had her baby girl yesterday! I am waiting for an official picture to post...CONGRATS Douglas and Jessica!
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Our Election Year!
This past Saturday, in the midst of wedding planning, I ventured out with two fellow teachers and we showed our support for Jackie Thrasher
on keeping her in the Arizona House of Representatives from District 10. She was voted in 2 years ago, she must run for re-election and it happens to coincide with one of the biggest elections of the century.
Our Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano came to show her support for teachers who are running to take seats in the house. We teachers must try to keep the focus on education in the muddy waters of politics. It was a HOT day but we trecked around the neighborhoods of Phoenix to get support for Jackie and get her back in the House seat for 2 more years.
On family news....Jessica, my cousin, had her baby girl yesterday! I am waiting for an official picture to post...CONGRATS Douglas and Jessica!
On family news....Jessica, my cousin, had her baby girl yesterday! I am waiting for an official picture to post...CONGRATS Douglas and Jessica!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment