Looking at the infamous calendar I see the days are numbered until I become Mrs. Robert Naylor. The picture is of Rob & I at my cousin Abby's wedding over the summer sneaking a kiss. We will be getting our marriage license this week. I will include a picture hopefully by the end of the week documenting the event. My 32nd birthday this weekend will coincide with the traditional Bachelorette party. We are planning on an exciting time for the bridal attendants during the day and evening festivities for Arizona friends marking the official Birthdelorette Party! Hopefully next weeks entry will have pictures for you to take a gander at. I have a hair trial appointment with a stylist on Wednesday and my staff at work is throwing me a bridal shower right after our meeting at school that day. SO COOL! Wednesday will be FUN FUN FUN! As well as more oppurtunity for me to eat cake!
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Monday, September 15, 2008
26 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING
Looking at the infamous calendar I see the days are numbered until I become Mrs. Robert Naylor. The picture is of Rob & I at my cousin Abby's wedding over the summer sneaking a kiss. We will be getting our marriage license this week. I will include a picture hopefully by the end of the week documenting the event. My 32nd birthday this weekend will coincide with the traditional Bachelorette party. We are planning on an exciting time for the bridal attendants during the day and evening festivities for Arizona friends marking the official Birthdelorette Party! Hopefully next weeks entry will have pictures for you to take a gander at. I have a hair trial appointment with a stylist on Wednesday and my staff at work is throwing me a bridal shower right after our meeting at school that day. SO COOL! Wednesday will be FUN FUN FUN! As well as more oppurtunity for me to eat cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment